Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

How old is too old for the Real World?

I have been an avid Real World/Road Rules fan since the very first one and although I am addicted to everything MTV, including the challenges and most recently, the Gauntlet 2; I do have to ask when is enough enough for some of the 'stars' of the show?

We all love the bitches and the fighting and of course the scandals, but I am getting sick of some of the repeat offenders. Case in point: Beth, Mark and even Mr. Grinder himself, Eric. I think they should just create one 'master' reality show for all of the too-old reality stars and just let them battle it out for good. Let's bring in Toni from Paradise Hotel to face Beth in the backward tug-o-war. That's a fair challenge. Having Beth compete against some 19-year-old nymph is really just mean.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to tomorrow night to see who gets defeated next. It probably won't be Beth, as she's had too much air-time lately and is maybe finally getting her 15 minutes of fame on the show. But really, next time I suggest they don't have any contestants would could actually be the parents (not barely legal lovers) of their challengers.

PL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home