Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tori's ritualistic wedding

Now I know I can't really say anything about dancing crazy at weddings (we have lots of videos to prove this), but I really don't get why Tori decided to run off to Fiji for a private wedding and doing this crazy ritual on the beach/in the water.

She should go left foot - to - left foot with Elaine from Seinfeld to see who is the worse dancer. But maybe I'm being too hard on Tori; her husband looks like he has some secret desire to be in Lord of the Dance. Maybe with his newfound connections to the Spelling Dynasty, he can finally live his dream. And I'm not all that familiar with 'Amazed' by Lonestar, but I've got to think the locals who witnessed this ceremony lived up to the song's meaning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

Agreed - the pictures are very weird! There is one of Tori walking on the beach with a tribal dude in the background - creepy!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home