Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Where in the World is Ann Curry?


I admit that I may have found Katie Couric a bit annoying, but when I heard she was leaving Today, I stopped watching it.

And I guess I may have missed this episode where Ann Curry goes in search of the new Mother Theresa and finds her reincarnation, Mother Jolie.

It's good to see Mother Jolie getting the privacy she's been demanding - no reporters, no pictures, no interviews. She's hiding out in Namibia until the baby comes - unless she decides to fly over to Paris or to another secluded island in the meantime.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

I was surprised by this picture for two reasons...

First-her and Brad keep harping on privacy, yet it seems like she is on a publicity tour (I heard she took out a full page ad in the New York Post telling Americans to donate money)

Second - WOW she is REALLY pregnant - I didn't realize she was this far along. She keeps wearing black to cover her bump, but now her bump has turned into a BELLY!!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Pinky Lynn said...

Here's some more information on the actual interview:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12495616/

Her life is very full she says. How wonderful for her.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Jen Michaels said...

Interesting that they don't talk about their relationship at home - they are just sort of "together". That seems very weird to me!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home