Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Bunny Countdown

So my dog asked me if I could help get him into PlayDog so he could pick up some bitches. Of course I told him I'd do what I could.

Anyway, after seeing endless pictures and articles of Jessica Simpson this past week in all the gossip mags, it got me to wondering how much longer until her dad pimps her out bunny style. His campaign is in full swing to make her the ultimate kitten, so bunny is sure to follow. With Nick's monetary demands, sounds like Ms. Jess will need to bring in some more cash. Her dad takes one idea, say the boots single/video and uses it to death. Movie deals, commercials, a shoe line....what next....foot fungus ads and possibly a foot fetish web site deal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home