Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Ultimate Reality Show

I have to admit that I've been too busy watching the Olympics to comment on what's going on in reality tv land, but really, how more REAL can you get than the Olympics?

Too bad for Michelle Kwan, but in the world of ice skating, she was just a toe pick too old. Leave it to the tweens to win the Ice Princess award!

It's just too easy to make fun of people doing things I could never do, I know. But I am a little sick and somewhat satisfied when the announcers pre-award some of the gold medals to the athletes that end up bombing. I'm happy for Shaun White for coming back. But he was on Punk'd after all, so did you have any doubt?

And for Bode and Apollo... (I'll have to save another blog for my rant on how those with funny names usually end up with Gold medals...can you say Picaboo?) ...well I'm sure they'll wind up with some medals somewhere, someday. Even if Bode's ends up in the recycle bin with all those beers he drinks before he heads down the slope.

That's all for now!

PL

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

Why am I the only one commenting on your blog - Joe? Coral? Mom & Dad LeClair?

Anyways, I am fascinated by the snowboarders - they really are the valley girls/boys of cold weather! The gold medal winner for the women was totally bodacious! The whole reason she won was because she found organic food in Italy - awesome dude :)

One sport I am not into is speed skating - they don't look like they put in any effort - can't they go full speed for the 12 laps? They make it look like a walk in the park? Oh well, who I am to talk - I wouldn't make it around one lap!

Sad for Michelle Kwan (and NBC - there goes their ratings)

Happy V-day! -Jen

7:58 AM  
Blogger Pinky Lynn said...

Corky, you sound a little upset. Don't worry, they are only on once every 4 years. You're not missing any shows because Sweeps week is coming up and it'll be worth the wait?

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home