Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Monday, March 13, 2006

MTV is Keeping it Real(ly) Consistent

Finally caught up on Real World Key West. I actually turned off the first episode because I just wasn't getting into it the first time. After the second time, it grew on me a bit. Not that I'm that obsessed with the show, but I like to check out the cities they are in for future partying.

One thing that did strike me as odd while I was watching Svetlana complain was that MTV must only allow its Russian cast members to live in South Florida. Remember Ms Drama Queen Flora from Miami? I'll have to look back through some of the old casts to see if the show is as predictable with other locales. I don't remember there being any other Anorexics (as least publicly), although Paula does remind me a little bit of Frankie from San Diego - so maybe they just put the crazies and the Russians in warmer climates :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

I thought Flora was Latin???

I think Paula is a cross between Frankie & Tonya (Chicago Cast).

8:40 AM  
Blogger Pinky Lynn said...

I just found a bio that says Flora is a Boston-bred Russian...I vaguely remember her talking about her heritage at one point on the show.

I think it's weird that Paula also keeps focusing on the fact that she's the oldest on the cast; yet acts like the youngest.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home