Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Desperately Seeking Publicity


Seriously? This has got to be a publicity stunt. I didn't realize they were both so desperate. Ryan and Teri are about the last two people I would have paired together. Isn't it sort of a conflict of interest for Ryan to scoop the news on E! about himself, or is he just trying to get the coverage firsthand? And I guess Teri will have to leave Desperate Housewives now that she's found herself a little divo of her own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

I though he was gay? I guess Teri sort of looks like a man!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Pinky Lynn said...

That's what I was thinking! He's trying to prove he's straight and she's trying to prove she's not dating Clooney!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home