Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Namibian Jolie-Pitt

I'm guessing that since Brangelina are naming the kid as if it was from Namibia, they won't be adopting any kids from there. I think if she really wants a child from all the regions of the world, she should focus on Antarctica next. So what if the ratio is like 29 men to 1 woman, I'm sure that 1 woman is too busy discovering some new ice age or rock that landed there a million years ago and would be glad to hand over Baby Glacier to them.

Anyway, my curiosity got the best of me and I went searching for Namibian names. I found a great history lesson here: http://www.namibian.com.na/Netstories/Ops5-99/hangula.htm this goes on to say that names should mean something. Imagine that! But more important are famous Namibians. I've listed some names below, which range from pretty normal to what the heck!

Some famous Namibians:
- Frankie Fredericks, Track and field star
- Cuana Angula, labor activist
- Nicolas Bwakira, UN refugee officer
- Philomina Bienc Gawanas, lawyer
- Hage Geingob, former prime minister
- N!xau, actor
- Mocks Shivute, journalist
- Ngarikutuke Tjiriange, lawyer
- Andimba Toivo ya Toivo, independence leader

My vote is for N!xau Jolie-Pitt. Anyone with an exclamation point and an X in their name has got to be pretty cool. And it'll go well with Maddox (who has an X) and Zahara (Z is pretty cool too).

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

Never heard of any of the famous - Maybe I'm out of touch???

Did you see the photo of Brad & Maddox's matching mohawks? Why does he transform himself everytime he is with another woman?

7:41 AM  
Blogger Jen Michaels said...

I don't think they'll do anything normal!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home