Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Another TomKat Rant

So himself thinks I rant too much about Tom and Katie (and Britney). And maybe I do. But what's the point of being obsessed about something if you can't talk about it all the time?

Anyway, here's some breaking news: the spawn of Ron will not be baptised! Seriously, isn't this all just getting a little bit crazy? When will this ever end? Tom seems just a little too desperate to divulge some personal things about he and Katie, but the ONE major thing we all really want to know.

On his in-depth interview with Diane Sawyer tonight, Tom will tell her that they are just strictly Scientologists, no other religion involved, her parents like him and they plan to wed in a few months.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

Since the rest of Hollywood is somewhat boring right now you need at least one or two crazies to keep everyone talking!!!

Not impressed with his interview - I think he is trying to get everyone to like him again (at least until his movie comes out)...although I have to admit I was a little charmed (somewhat like the old days). Curious to see how MI3 does at the box office. I know I won't be running to see it!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home