Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Keeping it Real in Denver and Down Under

I can't believe the 18th season of Real World, which will take place in Denver, is almost near. And I can't believe I've actually watched the majority of these! And since I'm a RR addict, I caught the MTV Special; I'm a Former Reality TV Star. It featured Tanya. I almost felt bad for her. She, like most of the 'stars,' makes her money by going to club promotions. It's a vicious cycle she can't escape from. However, one of the more interesting things about this show was it closed with her going to another RW/RR Challenge in Australia, called the Fresh Meat Challenge.

If you need to refresh your RW/RR Challenge memory, this is a great site. It also provides some insight into the Australian Challenge. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_World/Road_Rules_Challenge

This blog site also features the web sites of our favorite RW/RR stars: http://www.rwrrblog.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

Good websites! Guess RR isn't in Royal Oak after all - I'll have to talk to Finch about that one!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home