Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Anna is a Wax Figure

I know what happened to Anna Nicole's son is really tragic and sad and I in no way am making any other comment on that.

But, what is up with Anna Nicole's face?! Why the need for the huge fake eyelashes and just all around strangeness? Some of the other "wedding" photos I've seen are just as bad. Who this is? It's the baby momma. And who the baby daddy? No one knows at this point. And who the gold digger?


2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

She always looks nasty! I just read a report that says there are 2 other men now claiming to be the father. Guess we'll have to wait and see!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Pinky Lynn said...

I haven't heard the scoop on Jennifer Aniston, I'll have to look out for that!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home