Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Reese and Ryan split

Well, I guess this isn't a total surprise. If Hollywood keeps reporting the same thing over and over and over again, I guess it means its on to something. What will be most interesting is which one of them becomes public with someone else first and with whom. I would guess Ryan, as he seems to be the one with the issues. Then again, maybe Reese is really a diva and hard to live with? Only time will tell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

I hate to hear this! They seemed like a pretty normal couple - walking their kids to school, etc. I read that Ryan was making out with a girl in Texas last week - so I am guessing he is the problem!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home