Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Friday, November 10, 2006

When in Cabo...

So, like, does Laguna Beach own Cabo or something? Why do they always go there? And though they act like it'll be so scandalous, I can tell you that their stay seems pretty lame compared to Cancun, where the poor high school kids go.

Anyway, this is the scene in which Kyndra sees Tyler making out with another girl. I don't know which is funnier; her face or Nikki's - who is probably like 'ha-ha, in your face Kyndra.' Why does Nikki always seem to be spying on Kyndra for her brother? Either that or she's so whacked out that she doesn't even know what is going on.

I've been traveling, so I have to catch up on the last 2 episodes; it looks like it's Prom season once again, so I'm sure there will be drama there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

I haven't seen the Cabo episode yet, although I did catch the prom episodes. Nothing too exciting - this season hasn't been very good. I hope they do something different for next season.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home