Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

America's Most Hated Gangsta

Myself and himself sat down for a lovely evening of listening to some good ole' music. We chose to listen to some new songs by K-Fed. K-Fed, as you may know, married into money. And with this money, came a new music career - and one which will surely bring him fame and money, so he'll be able to support his many families one day.

K-Fed's new song, 'America's Most Hated,' is an autobiographical view of his life as the man who destroyed a pop icon. With one fell, well you know what I mean, he single-handedly ruined the reputation, career and fashion sense of our most Angelic, wholesome and intelligent leaders. Okay, that may be going too far.

Now every good rapper knows, as I learned in Rap 101 in Hippity Hop Old School, that rhyming is not all that necessary. Nor is saying your own name every other word. But I'll give him a break, as he's new to this Rap thang. So as much as I can talk about the negatives in his song, I did feel like I really got to know the real K-Fed, you know, his heavy-drinking, money-hungry and all around thugalicious qualities we all want to bring home to Momma.

One of the most surprising lines wasn't that he lived next to Pepperdine University, it was that he actually new what a University was - a place where you get diplomas and quite possibly, where Donna Martin may have graduated from.

Now I'm no K-Fed hater or nothing; actually I may put him in the Grammy lead ahead of Ms Hilton....though her tribute to Hef on his 80th birthday brought tears to myself and himself's eyes (though perhaps for different reasons).

So the next time you are surrounded by quietness, I urge you to check out the new tracks by K-Fed and you surely won't be bored anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home