Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Gals in Black

I am looking forward to their new album. I do think they are over doing the black though. Everything I've seen them in is black - we get it.

They are tough women who have....OPINIONS. Obviously ~ they write music. And some people don't like their views and banned them from radio. That's fine, but they've still got a following; so the ladies should lighten up a bit.

I listened to some of their downloads online yesterday. For the most part, the songs were good. They sounded a bit rehashed from some of their older music, just a little darker or maybe intense.

I like how this picture looks like they are protecting Natalie; well she is really the one with the biggest mouth. The other sisters are just dealing with it and supporting her; she's the lead singer after all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

I can't wait for the new album! I wish the radio stations would lighten up and start playing them again.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Pinky Lynn said...

I know! I have actually heard them played in other states, but GA is a stickler I guess.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home