Pinky Lynn

A blog about celebrities, wanna-be celebrities and anyone in between.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hey, like I'm totally on a magazine cover

So Whitney, I was like so totally jealous when you got to walk at the Teen Vogue party and I had to stay backstage and like work. I mean, so what if I only got the internship because I have like the best show on MTV and like you probably worked really hard for the job. I work like half of what you do, but I'm like more famous than you and totally got on the cover of Seventeen, which is way better than walking for DKNY.

I'm like so over working for a magazine now. As soon as this show is over, I'm like going to open my own clothing shop and be like so famous. Right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Michaels said...

Why did Jason keep going to the bathroom during his party? Seemed suspicious to me!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Pinky Lynn said...

I thought the same thing! Does he have Lindsay Lohan syndrome? He is the same jerk he used to be too.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Jen Michaels said...

Yeah - I think him, L-LO and Kate Moss have something in common:)

Lauren is such a fool! I loved his comment about her driving his car home so he could stay out!

Also, what is up with that black headband??? Enough already - she wears it constantly and it is starting to annoy me!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home